Victor Nathaniel Ang has several years of experience in trade secret and employment litigation. He represents employees with claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the ADA and other federal and state statutes. He has assisted clients in litigating collective actions for minimum wage and overtime claims. He has also worked on cases involving alleged misappropriation of trade secrets.
Mr. Ang studied Economics at Rice University. He has a law degree from the University of Pennsylvania where he served as Senior Editor of the Journal of Business Law. With his interest in employment matters, Mr. Ang is involved with the Houston chapter of Young Catholic Professionals. He also volunteers with Braes Interfaith Ministries in their food and school supply drives.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law, Senior Editor
- Wharton Certificate of Study in Business and Public Policy
- Rice University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- V. Nathaniel Ang, Teenage Employment Emancipation and the Law, 9 J. Bus. L. 389 (2007).