Ms. Harrold serves as Senior Counsel in the Firm’s Houston office. Prior to joining Kennard Richard, P.C., she was a partner at the law firm of Cozen O’Connor where she spent a number of years successfully representing large companies in state and federal courts, as well as before various administrative bodies, across the country.
Ms. Harrold has over 10 years of experience representing her clients in all aspects of labor and employment matters, including class and collective actions under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Family Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, noncompete, nondisclosure and nonsolicitation disputes, and trade secret cases. Her practice involves matters before relevant administrative agencies and litigation in multiple states.
With years of experience, she has been involved in litigation representing companies in such diverse industries as energy, health care, transportation, insurance, pharmaceutical, restaurant, retail, railroad and grocery.
In addition to litigation, Ms. Harrold often conducts supervisory training seminars, internal investigations, employee handbook and personnel policy reviews, as well as other situational prelitigation counseling.
Ms. Harrold is admitted to practice before the Fifth Circuit and U. S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas. She is also a member of the Missouri bar—admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri.
Ms. Harrold earned her bachelor’s degree in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin, where she worked as a certified pharmacy technician to support herself in college. She earned her law degree from Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law graduating magna cum laude and in the top 5% of her graduating class. During law school, she clerked for the Honorable Sim Lake of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. magna cum laude – 2004
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Graduated in the top 5 percent of her class
- Law Review: Law Review, Executive Editor
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.A. – 2001
- Major: Biology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar, Member
- Jackson County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- National Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Sim Lake of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Clerk